We are a family-run medium-sized company near Frankfurt am Main – our offices are in Friedrichsdorf am Taunus. We are proud of this. We have a tradition of developing forward-looking products & services.
From left to right:
Internal Sales and Key Account Manager
After studying law then a part-time Master's degree, he started his career at Horst Platz Beratungs-& Vertriebs GmbH in 2006.
In addition to his work as Internal Sales Manager and supporting domestic and international Key Account customers, particularly in the Asian region, the organisation of the diverse international trade relationships and their optimisation is an additional area of activity. Contract manufacturing and the sale of communication devices take centre stage here.
- 2007 LLM (Master of Laws) degree in tax law at the University of Münster
- 2005 Second state legal examination, OLG Munich - lawyer
After training as an industrial clerk, Christina, who has two sons, worked in her parent's company as she completed her studies and was thus able to link theory and practice together. Her motto: "Nothing is impossible." She manages the Finance and Human Resources departments at Horst Platz GmbH.
- Since 2014, Trainer for comm. careers
- Since 2012, Management of Finance and Human Resources
- Since 2011, Authorised Representative for Horst Platz Beratungs- und Vertriebs GmbH
- Since 2001, Authorised Representative for Horst Elektro-Industrievertretungen e.K.
- Since 1996, Horst Platz Elektro-Industrievertretungen e.K., office staff
- 1995 Completion of degree in Business Administration at Goethe University, Frankfurt/M.
- 1989 Successful completion of vocational training as an Industrial Clerk at TELENORMA Telefonbau und Normalzeit Lehner & Co., Frankfurt/M
After training as a Technical Export Manager, he started his career path at peiker acustic in Bad Homburg and took on the role of Sales Manager there.
In 1968 he founded Horst Platz Elektro-Industrievertretungen for the sale of the electronic, electroacoustic and electromechanical product solutions from renowned German and international manufacturing companies.
In 1979 Horst Platz Beratungs- & Vertriebs GmbH was established. He recognised globalisation at an early stage and aligned his company to these challenges with an international focus.
In addition to his business activities, he was involved on a honorary basis with the IHK Frankfurt and the VhU (Union of Hesse Trade Associations) for many years as Vice-President and, as CDH President, he managed one of the leading trade associations in Berlin.
Since he joined the family company, the graduate electrical engineer has worked in sales of complex technical products and solutions for applications in the automotive, telecommunications and IT industries,
as well as engineering, medical technology and aviation.
- Since 2001, co-shareholder at Horst Platz Beratungs- und Vertriebs GmbH
- Since 2000, Chief Executive at Horst Platz Beratungs- und Vertriebs GmbH
- November 1991 Joined Horst Platz Elektro-Industrievertretungen and Horst Platz
Beratungs- & Vertriebs GmbH
- 1991 Degree in Electrical Engineering from the FH Munich
Since 2012, Technical Manager at Horst Platz Beratungs- und Vertriebs GmbH.
After studying Electrical Engineering, he started his career at Telefonbau- und Normalzeit as an engineer for telecommunication products. After several years as a Group and Project Manager, he took on worldwide product responsibility for the Avaya devices as Design Manager. This gave him well-founded knowledge of the development and manufacture of complex telecommunication products.
- 1978 Degree in General Electrical Engineering at the FH Gießen
- 1979 Joined Telefonbau- und Normalzeit